PRO License Management
At Codeat, we rely on Freemium's platform to provide the Premium license and manage your subscription.
To independently manage your profile, websites, downloads, licenses, invoices and subscriptions you can log in into the Freemius user dashboard.
In this section, we’re going to collect everything you need to know to manage your Glossary Premium license.
Where can I download my PRO license?
When you buy a PRO license, you will receive an email containing the details of your license.
If you didn’t receive the email (and you’ve already checked it didn’t end in the spam folder), you have two options:
- Insert your email here to get the download link.
- Check the status of your PRO subscription on Freemium.
Can I transfer my PRO license to a different domain?
Yes, you can transfer your PRO license to a different domain at any time.
PRO licenses are associated with the user and the domain where the plugin is active.
To move the license to a different domain, follow these steps:
- Install the PRO version of your Glossary plugin on the new domain;
- Login to your account by entering your license data or the same credentials you first used to buy your PRO license;
- It’s done! The license is now automatically associated with your new domain.
Are you having trouble moving your license?
Contact our support by using the email associated with your PRO account: we will help transfer your license.
How can I get a refund?
You can get a refund within 30 days after your purchase.
To ask for a refund, use the links you will find in the email you received after your purchase.
If you’re having troubles retrieving the links, you can send us an email at this address: support [at] codeat.co