How can I get a refund?
We stand behind our plugins’ quality and your satisfaction with it is important to us. By upgrading to Pro version, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. If you experience problems with the plugin, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 14 days of the original upgrade date.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- The refund request is made within the first 15 days of the purchase of the plugin. No refunds whatsoever will be granted after the first 15 days of the original purchase.
- Your issue(s) derives from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team by opening a support ticket through our website https://support.codeat.co
- Refunds will not be granted for any missing feature(s). If you are not sure whether we support a specific feature, please contact us first.
- Issues caused by conflicts with 3rd party plugins, plugins, your hosting/database or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the plugin.
For the avoidance of doubt, the following do not constitute a Purchase that would entitle you to another refund right.
(a) upgrading an existing Purchase – whether you are upgrading within the same plan (for example, purchasing additional license activations), upgrading from one plan to another plan (for example, from a 'Starter' account to a 'Professional' account), or upgrading to a different billing cycle (for example, from 'monthly' to 'annual'); or (b) purchasing a new additional license under a plan.
Terms and Conditions
We provide support services for our products through our support forum & email. The support policy describes what support you can expect from us in regards to our products (WordPress Plugins) and services.
We will help you with any issues you have with the setup, configuration and use of the plugin. We will resolve in a timely manner any bugs that may encounter and suggest solutions to any specific problem you may face. But please note that we don’t offer support for third-party plugins, scripts or plugins. If you’re having an issue with a third-party product, then we recommend you to contact the product author for support.
All payments are handled through the Freemius trusted seller for our plugins. Freemius accepts all major credit cards and bank accounts via Stripe & Paypal.
Limitation Of Liability
Codeat products are provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Under no circumstances shall Codeat be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use, the materials on this site even if Codeat or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use or any third party’s use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Codeat does not provide any warranty or guarantee for the products being offered in any manner. We cannot guarantee that they will function with all third party components, plugins, scripts, applications, or web browsers. Browser compatibility should be tested on our plugin demo websites before purchase. We do not guarantee that plugins will work in all browsers, nor do we guarantee that our plugins will be functional with all versions of WordPress. Keep in mind, however, that we always stay up-to-date.